Most Recent

3/recent/post-list

my experience in ncc

 Name: Karthik.G            

Rank :CQMS

Regimental no: kar/20/sda/745008

Callage: Govt first grade callage Gouribidanur

High school: SSEA govt High school


MY EXPERIENCE IN NCC




I am Karthik  NCC cadet. My personal motivation to join National Cadet Corps [NCC] was the awesome sight of the many Republic Day Parades, Independence Day parades and the inspiring uniformed NCC cadets I witnessed During my childhood. I enquired about the roles played by a NCC cadet in the society, I got motivated by what is thought in NCC and decided my contribution to my country. 

When I was 8thstandard, we had enrollment for NCC in our school. I was really delighted Some of them said that the certificate is very valuable and it will help us get good jobs/ get into the army, etc. And to join NCC we were given a physical test. And by passing the given physical test, I was selected as a NCC cadet. To be a NCC cadet is like being unique, hardworking, dedicated, punctual and most of all an achiever. It inculcates the attitude of never giving up, makes you optimistic and builds a lot of self-confidence and character. The discipline I learnt at NCC is still being implemented in my daily life.  I attended NCC practices and theory classes for few days. ANO was selected to train the cadets of our school. Here, we were trained in drill, shooting skills, physical fitness, map reading, taught about riffle, salute karna, use of ground and movement, Section formations, Observation, Camouflage and Concealment, etc. We learnt a lot of things from the ANO which was very informative And after finishing theory classes we were given food. We were given an opportunity to attend virtual yoga sessions.  It was a very good session. It changed me from a common person to a special person. And I completed 3 CATC camps 1RDC camp and many adventures activities finaly i got A certificate in high school.    Then I went callage thier also same selecting procedures i easily selected thier because of A certificate.here the lot of things are learned in Ncc. I attend the RDC camp,ATC camp and army attachment camp in thos camp  lot of knowledge will gain. adventurous activities hill claiming rock climbing are the best memory in my life.and I was a good firer in ncc life. I fired 90 bullets  I was proud of that.  

in callage ncc life I got many good friends and good seniors thank you all.  Finally I completed NCC A,B,and C certificate

In this grand journey of my life, I learnt leadership, team work, stress management, time management, communication skills, courage, boldness, health consciousness, problem solving skills etc. I learnt all the skills and motivation required to lead an independent life and I learnt how we can take our country and society forward to a better future by contributing our-self to the nation. Once a callage life you must join ncc 

NCC is not a just life.it teaches.how to lead your future life in a right way

 The life as a cadet and CQMS rank  is one of the best experiences one can ever have as it teaches them life as it is and shows how it is to be an officer in the Indian Armed Forces management.

This was my experience in NCC.





5 comments:

  1. Sooo much good it's urs intrst fr urs public service Soo proud of you..take care and I wish U
    great service coming urs life soon . 💕 All the best urs.feturs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your experience is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your experience is very nice

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubts please let me know

Powered by Blogger.